sexta-feira, 25 de março de 2011

? - pt. II

-How about now? Do you have time for me? You're so far away that I can scream and you still won't hear me. And yet, we live near each other. How do you explain that?
I said I miss you. I'm tired, I'm not in myself for so long time that I don't know where is it and where am I now. I'm sick for months and I'm also tired of it. The world is full of unhuman human beings and the sun keeps rising everyday. If you were here, I bet I would feel better. If you just said I miss you and I love you, I'd come back to me. Because, in the end, I just need your hug...

2 comentários:

RuiJorgeTaipa disse...

In a certain way I think this post is for me...
I REALLY LOVE YOU BABY!
REALLY!!! <1+2

RuiJorgeTaipa disse...

In a cetain way I think this post is for me... :'(
I REALLY LOVE YOU BABY!
REALLY!!!I called you but it went right to the voicemail... :(
I need you so much... <1+2